UNIVERSIDAD
AUTÓNOMA DEL ESTADO DE MÉXICO
PLANTEL.
“DR. PABLO GONZÁLEZ CASANOVA”
INGLÉS
ACTIVIDAD
INTEGRADORA I
ELABORADO
POR:
© GONZÁLEZ
GARFIAS VALERIA
TURNO
MATUTINO
QUINTO
SEMESTRE
GRUPO:
503
FECHA:
12/SEPTIEMBRE/ 2013
I’m interested in studying Biotechnology
because I really love Biology and Chemistry.
In a future I’d like to
make something that can change the people’s life.
For example: Invent new
medicine like vacunes and I would like to find a cure for cancer.
A biotechnologist is the
person who creates new shapes of life like clone, I think this is amazing.
There are different universities
where I can study such as in Guadalajara, Toluca in the Campus of Chemistry.
If I want to study it I
need to be responsable and love to science.
|
NAME
|
WHERE IS IT?
|
How much is it?
|
How long is it?
|
Advantages/
Disadvantages
|
|
Campus of Chemistry UAEM
|
Toluca , estate of Mexico
|
$ 5,000 per semester.
|
5 years (ten semesters)
|
ü
Near of my house
ü
I like the school
|
|
û There are a lot of students
û Difficult pass the exam
|
||||
|
INSTITUTO POLITÉCNICO
NACIONAL (IPN)
|
Mexico,Df.
|
$250 per semester
|
5 years (ten semesters)
|
ü
One of the best school in Mexico
|
|
û It’s far of my house
û It’s very difficult pass the
exam.
û There are a lot of
competition.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment